Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Looking up the place

After I've decided to do it I went ahead to the oldest library I could find to search in the dust covered scrolls for some information about the oldest island on Second Life...

And after I sneezed all I could from all the damn dust I threw all of that away and cracked the smartphone instead. Either that or I might have asked my personal assistant to do it, my memory is a bit hazy on that.

Either way, this is what turned up:


It's from 2008, which in SL years makes it about 100 or so years old, but most importantly it shows the road network in red.
Now I have on good authority that that has remained unchanged, which kinda spoils the fun before it begins since those roads are probably the oldest thing on the island, but anyway, I have my mind set for a road trip and I'm gonna make one.

And while I think about a route, maybe I should start thinking about what car I wanna take.

No comments:

Post a Comment