Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Picking up the Motor

As a petrol head it shouldn't come as a surprise that I own several dozens of cars on my Second Life, on that aspect I'm a bit like Jay Leno except for every single detail, so, what am I gonna drive on this trip?

I could go for an oldie but goodie 59 Chevy Biscayne:

Or maybe something with less a dozen years, 73 Plymouth Duster perhaps:

Something not as old can only be good, right? Right? Yeah, right... and by the way I have the sneaking suspicion this isn't gonna be the worst picture I'll post on this blog before the end of the trip:

A sensible person might pick out a BMW 7 Series instead, with bag loads of power, comfort and room:

Maybe I should look into something more sporty, looking into Formula 1, McLaren has the highest hit rate, they won one in every four Gran Prix they've ever entered:

Or I could always listen to the 10 year old inside of me and go with something like this, it's just a Volkswagen but they like to call it Bugatti Veyron:

The choices are plentiful as there are lot more where those came from, so I might have to do a bit of a rethink.

No comments:

Post a Comment